- Drying time is approximately 1-2 sec.
- Works well from low to high humidity. (40%-70%)
- Works well in temperature 20-25°C
- Black coloured glue.
- Can be use on classic 1D and volume technique.
- 100% Cruelty-free
- Suitable for Vegans
- NOT tested on animals
- Shelf life of 8 months (unopened)
- Once opened we recommend using within 1 month for the best performance and results
- The ideal glue for beginner lash artists or for those who require a slower drying time
For professional use ONLY!
Health and Safety Advice
Always put a drop of water or primer onto your old glue dot to cure and encapsulate the fumes so to reduce over exposure.
Using your glue on a Luxury Eye Jade stone, rather than a glue ring, will reduce over exposure.
The glue is not to come into contact with the skin as this can cause irritation.
Patch testing is advice prior to use
The shelf life can be different from the environment. You should avoid a hot and humid place, the glues should be kept in a cool and dry place.
Storage conditions (Moisture level/temperature): 30-70% / 3-25C°
We recommend you to keep the glues in a refrigerator before opening the glues, if you can’t keep it in a refrigerator, should keep it in a non-humid and a dry place avoiding a direct sunlight.
And after opening the glues, it’s better to keep them stored in a non-humid place, not in a refrigerator. Storing your glues in a vacuum sealed container or a vacuum jar with some ricer and silica bags will be best.
Ensure that you are keeping the nozzle of the glue clean and free of excess, dried glue, this can be done in between drop applications. If you find you get a build of glue on your nozzle you can use Glue Remover to remove this.
Store you glues away from the Primer. The primer tends to dry the glues when they are kept in the same space. Please keep this in mind.